Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer prestigious scholarships for International and European Union (EU) students. Scholarships are available for International and EU students who have received an offer to study on an eligible course starting in September 2017 or January 2018.
Scholarship value: Full fee
Level: Undergraduate and Post-Graduate
Eligibility: All international (both European Union and Non-European Union) students holding an offer for 2017/2018 entry to an undergraduate taught course are eligible to apply for scholarship.
This application form can be used to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for a three year course.
Duration of Scholarship: four years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should complete the application form by clicking on the link below;
Courses starting in September 2017
- Monday 20th February 2017 16.00 GMT (4pm)
- Monday 24th April 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
- Final deadline: Monday 19th June 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
Courses starting in January 2018
- Monday 16th October 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
- Final deadline: Monday 13th November 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)